搜尋網頁

2010年11月3日 星期三

Is Thought Faster Than Light??


Teacher : Nice to meet you,everyone,we're going to learn about what thing is the world's fastest thing.Does anyone know the thing?


Students : .........If we know,we weren't here.

Teacher : Oh,I know,I know,since you are students,it is taken for granted that you are unaware of a lot of things,haha.So,the answer is light.

a Student : Why?Why is light the fastest thing in the world?

Teacher : Oh yeah,because light can run very fast in a second.

a Student : How fast?

Teacher : Very very fast.Nothing can be faster than light.

a Student : It's too abstract, could you say something such as a quantity of number??

Teacher : hmm....it is so fast that no one can describe how fast the light is with a quantity of number.

Students : ..............

a Smart Student : I can overthrow the answer!!Thought is faster than light.

Everyone in the classroom cheered.

Teacher : Are you sure?

the Smart Student : I'm sure.Thought can bring us to everywhere.If I want to go home,I can go home now.If I want to go other countries,I can go there in a second.

Teacher : Oh.....so....brilliant.......could you go to Paris to buy some mementoes for us now(said loudly)??   (in the USA)

Everyone silent......